Sunday 9 July 2017

You Don't Eat Stuff That Glows!





This story was requested by dA's RedHunterX half a year ago. Needless to say, it's in many ways very different to my usual captions. It is based on one scene in the movie Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, which I have altered and expanded according to RedHunterX's wishes. You can watch the original movie clip here.

Now it would be a good time to remind you that requests aren't (or haven't ever been) in any way my top priority. I really enjoy writing then when I have the right inspiration, but it is often much harder to find as the ideas aren't completely my own. Therefore, I will always prioritise my own stories if I suddenly get a brilliant idea. So, you can still suggest me your own ideas, but don't expect them to be finished in at least a few months.

~ TOTEM

No comments:

Post a Comment